The Bellevue Hospital is located at 1400 W. Main Street in Bellevue, Ohio and continues its almost 100 Year tradition of Caring for the Communities We Serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit hospital committed to offering patients the most advanced technology and medical treatment possible while providing the highest level of personal care in our beautiful hospital.
The Bellevue Hospital is one of the largest employers in the City of Bellevue with over 400 employees.
In 1914, a group of Bellevue citizens looked to the future and envisioned a modern public hospital that would allow the community to receive medical care locally. The hospital opened on March 6, 1917.