As a healthcare professional, you have a wide range of choices for your career. We believe we have some unique opportunities at Madison Health and we’d like you to consider our hospital for your career.
Let’s start by telling you what we are not…
• We are not a major medical center where people become like numbers and where you aren’t likely to see anything or anyone beyond your immediate work area.
• We are not located in a major urban area…so you’ll have to do without traffic congestion; parking isn’t a problem; and you get the benefits of a small town lifestyle.
• At Madison Health, we wear name badges because it is required by law, not because we don’t know each other.
• You’re likely to meet our CEO and Vice President of Clinical Services by walking down the hallway. You can talk to them and they’ll really listen to you.
Now, let us tell you what we are…
• Madison County Hospital is a state-licensed, fully JCAHO accredited, not-for-profit, 105-bed facility serving as the only health care system in Madison County.
• We pride ourselves on providing area residents with well-trained physicians, experienced and dedicated professionals, modern facilities2, and state-of-the-art equipment.
• We are an affiliate of the OSU/Mount Carmel Health Care Alliance. These medical family ties allow us to provide even more quality care, close to home.
• We are an easy commute from both Columbus and Springfield, and located within an hour of Dayton. Madison County Hospital does reap the benefits of being near major metro areas with their universities and medical centers.
• We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
• We offer a challenging environment and wide variety of assignments.
• Since opening our doors in 1962, our family-friendly system has ensured that quality healthcare is available to all who enter our doors.
Join Our Team
Madison Health is one of Madison County’s largest employers. MH’s benefit package includes health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, shift and weekend differential, and a pension plan…to name a few. Interested applicants may visit our office, mail, fax, or email your resume to:
Madison County Hospital
Human Resources Office
210 North Main Street
London, OH 43140
Fax (740) 845-7970