Memorial Health System
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating patients, establishing treatment plans, and administering medically prescribed therapy to restore function following disease, injury, or disability. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
Licensed in Ohio as a Physical Therapist required
BLS certification required
Pediatric Physical Therapist Additional Requirements:
o Licensed in West Virginia as a Physical Therapist
o Licensed driver with insurance in their state of residence
Requires excellent eye/hand coordination, manual dexterity, frequent standing, pulling, bending, kneeling, stooping and stretching
Must be capable of assisting with transfer lifting of patients weighing 200 pounds
Must have normal or corrected hearing and near visual acuity for writing and reading patient charts
1. Completes therapy evaluations based on diagnostic and prognostic testing methods.
2. Independently provides treatment modalities and techniques in a safe and effective manner according to departmental policy and procedures.
3. Demonstrates effective teaching skills.
4. Completes documentation in a thorough and professional manner and in accordance with all policies, procedures, and in compliance with HFAP standards.
5. Collaborates with other providers to facilitate the optimal outcome for each patient.
6. Maintains compliance in RQI.
7. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Full Time -80 hours
M-F with alternating weekends